In Prevision.IO studio, ressources, such as datasets or models, are scoped by project in order to structure your work and collaborate easily with people inside a project.
Create a new project¶
In order to create a new project, you have to click on the “new project” button on top right of the “my projects” view.
You will access to the following interface :
In order to create your project you have to fulfill at least a color and a project name. You can also add a description of your project.
Please note that you can at any moment, if admin role into a project has been setted up for your account, change these information by clicking on “settings” into the project menu.
All your projects will be displayed in the “my projects” view. Two different displays are list view and cards view and you can switch between one view and another by clicking on the view button you prefere next to the search bar.
The view card is displaying all your projects as cards.
You will find the following information on the cards :
- project name
- created by and creating at
- description (if available)
- number of datasets/pipelines/use cases
- list of collaborators into the project and their associated role into this project
If your role has been setted up as admin into a project, an action button on top right of each card will be available. By clicking on this button you will be able to edit the project information and delete the project. Please note that deleting a project will also delete all sub project’s items, such as pipelines or datasets, created on the project.
Tips : you can filter projects by their names using the search bar on top right of the projects view
In this view you will find the same information and actions than the card view at the exception of project description.
collaboration into a project¶
Prevision.IO studio is built in order for our users to collaborate within the projects. To do that, into the “collaborators” menu of a selected project you can manage, if your role is admin on the project, the collaborators and the right inside the project.
- Add a user : by enter the email address of a Prevision.IO platform registered user you can add a collaborator
- role : if your role level is admin into the project you will be able to edit user roles
- by clicking the delete button on the right side of a user, you can disable the access to the selected user to the project
Into a project there are 3 levels of roles :
- End-user : in this project, the user can only access to the list of deployed models and applications and make predictions
- Viewer : you can navigate into all ressources of a project and visualize information but you can’t download or create ressources
- Contributor : Viewer rights + you can create and manage resources of the project
- Admin : Contributor rights + you can manage project users and project settings
edit a project¶
You can change the following parameters of your project by clicking on settings on the main navigation of your project or, on the list/card view of your project by clicking on the action button.
- Name of the project
- Description of the project
- Color displayed on the card of the project
delete a project¶
If a project is no longer useful, you can delete it by clicking on the action button on the card/list projects view.
Warning : all ressources created into the project will be deleted with the suppression of the project with no possibility of back-up. If deleted, a project and its resources are no longer available for you but also for all users previously added to this project.
By entering a project, you will first be redirected to the project homepage. The following sections, including the 3 latest entries for each section, are displayed :
- Datasets : last uploaded dataset
- Pipelines : last pipeline templates
- Usecases : last usecases
Under each section you will also find a link to the dedicated page, also available through the left project main menu, and, for pipelines and usecase, a shortcut to create new ones.